- Completion of an inpatient alcohol and drug treatment program, or current attendance in an intensive outpatient program.
- Must not be taking any narcotics, sleeping medication, benzodiazepines, stimulant medications, laxatives, and/or diet pills.
- No Psychotic Disorder and Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Able to meet financial requirements for deposit and program fees
- Alcohol and drug free for at least 7 days
THE NEXT STEP TO CONTINUED RECOVERY
- Complete a new resident application
- Participate in an on-site interview – Unless currently in inpatient treatment
- Provide valid driver’s license OR state ID
Upon Acceptance Intake Requirements
- Submit to drug and alcohol test
- Read and sign Simply Grace House Policies
- Submit Security Deposit
- Property Search upon arrival to house