spiritual. emotional. mental. physical
SIMPLY GRACE HOUSE
Simply Grace exists to provide a safe, structured environment to assist women recovering from substance use disorder, help to rebuild their lives and achieve long-term recovery.
We have one “mommy and me” house to support women with children ages 2-12 learn how to navigate parenting and recovery.
Our program’s foundation is based on the 12 Steps
In recovery, we start to feel feelings again. Its important to have the tools to deal with our feelings and emotions
EMPOWERING WOMEN TO FULFILL THEIR PURPOSE
WHY SIMPLY GRACE?
- 12 steps program requirements: must have sponsor and working steps
- Safe, structured and affordable living environment
- Supportive community of women in recovery
- On-site house manager
- Daily alcohol and random weekly drug testing
- Levels program that assists women in a successful transition through our program
- Resources and extra programming offered based on the needs of the women within our homes
- Residents are required to work, volunteer, attend IOP or school for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Weekly life skills groups facilitated by licensed professionals
- Weekly accountability meetings
- Licensed social worker on staff
- Daily meditation
- IOP and individual counseling available